Board of Advisory
Prof. Quak Seng Hock
- Paediatrician for more than 35 years with a Masters in Paediatric, National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Emeritus Consultant as the department of Paediatrics, National University Hospital (NUH)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physician (Glasgow), Royal college of Paediatrics and Child Health (UK) and Academy of Medicine (Singapore)
Assoc. Prof. Tan Thiam Chye
- Deputy Education Director, Clinical Director for Office of Patient Experience and Head of Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Inpatient Services) in KK Women’s Hospital.
- Founding Clerkship Lead for Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Duke-NUS Medical School and member of the selection, curriculum and promotion committees for the medical school.
- Won numerous Education Awards, Research Grants and the prestigious British Medical Association Book Award.
Dr. May Lim
- First occupational therapist in Singapore to be awarded the Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) qualification
- Programme Director, Occupational Therapy Programme, Singapore Institute of Technology
- Prior to teaching, Dr May Lim is an experienced occupational therapist who has been working with young children with development delays and disorders in Singapore and Australia
- Deputy Director, Centre of Learning Environment and Assessment Development (Co-LEAD), Singapore Institute of Technology
- Taught Occupational Therapy at undergraduate and graduate entry levels