Communication Skills • Expressive Language
• Receptive Language Skills • Articulation and Speech Production Training
• Feeding and Swallowing Training
Communication is the cornerstone of all human interaction, which is a fundamental aspect of our day-to-day life. This is why we believe no child should be deprived of the ability to communicate his/her thoughts, emotions, and ideas to others. The ability to communicate effectively also does wonders to boost one’s self-esteem and confidence.
Speech therapy involves the management and treatment of conditions which affect a person’s ability to speak and communicate. Our speech therapists assess, diagnose, treat and help children with difficulties speaking, understanding and using language effectively. Through a customised therapy plan, we adopt a wide range of effective approaches and strategies targeting to address each individual’s needs to promote their speech and language development.
To ensure that your child is ready to make the best of his primary school years, MindChamps Allied Care – Speech Therapy use specialised strategies to facilitate your child’s learning in the following areas:
- Communicative Skills Training
- Expressive Language Skills Training
- Receptive Language Skills Training
- Articulation and Speech Production Training
- Feeding and Swallowing Training
Our therapists are highly qualified to work with children with unique learning needs resulting from developmental conditions such as:
- Attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD) / Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Speech and Language Delays
Book a Complimentary Pre-Consultation Parent Discussion with our Therapist at Tiong Bahru Plaza.
By appointment only.
Weekend slots are available.
Tel: +65 6255 0064