Developmental Milestones Facilitation • Gross and Fine Motor Skills
• Sensory Integration Education • Visual Motor Integration
• Visual Perception Skills • Motor Planning and Praxis Skills
• Self-regulation of Emotions and Behaviours
Every child is born with a unique skill set, but not everyone possesses the ability to develop these skills naturally on their own. In such instances, occupational therapy may prove to be helpful in helping your child reach their potential.
The main purpose of Occupational Therapy is to develop and maintain a person’s capacity throughout their life and empower them with the ability to perform day-to-day tasks and roles. For children, this includes areas such as self-care, social interactions, learning and participation in school.
With MindChamps Allied Care’s Occupational Therapy intervention, we aim to inspire every child to overcome his/her learning challenges and become the best that he/she can be. Through a customised therapy plan, we will work together with you to help your child in crucial areas of development according to both your needs and lifestyle. Our Occupational Therapist utilises various engaging and purposeful activities designed to achieve functional outcomes and maximises your child’s learning and potential.
- Developmental Milestones Facilitation
- Gross and Fine Motor Skills Training
- Sensory Processing Education
- Visual Motor Integration and Visual Perception Skills Training
- Motor Planning and Praxis Skills Training
- Training for Age-Appropriate Self-Regulation of Emotions and Behaviour
- Social Skills and Play Skills Training
- Training for Self-Care Skills
- Transition Planning and Support
- Training for:
- Handwriting Skills
- Socialisation and Communication Skills
Our therapists are highly qualified to work with children with unique learning needs resulting from developmental conditions such as:
- Attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD) / Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Speech and Language Delays