Developmental Milestones Facilitation • Gross and Fine Motor Skills
• Sensory Integration Education • Visual Motor Integration
• Visual Perception Skills • Motor Planning and Praxis Skills
• Self-regulation of Emotions and Behaviours
Every child is born with a unique skill set, but not everyone possess the ability to develop these skills naturally on their own. In such instances, occupational therapy may prove to be helpful in helping your child reach their potential. The main purpose of occupational therapy is to develop and maintain a person’s capacity throughout their life, and empower them with the ability to perform day-to-day tasks and roles which includes self-care, learning and daily living. For children, this includes areas such as self care, social interactions, learning and participation at school.
With MindChamps Allied Care’s Occupational Therapy intervention, we aim to inspire every child to overcome his/her learning challenges and become the best that they can be. Through a customised therapy plan, we will work together with you to help your child in the crucial areas of development according to both your needs and lifestyle. Our Occupational therapist utilises various engaging and purposeful activities designed to achieve functional outcomes and maximise your child’s learning and potential.
- Developmental Milestones Facilitation
- Gross and Fine Motor Skills Training
- Sensory Processing Education
- Visual Motor Integration and Visual Perception Skills Training
- Motor Planning and Praxis Skills Training
- Training for Age-appropriate self-regulation of Emotions and Behaviour
- Social Skills and Play Skills Training
- Training for Self-care Skills
- Transition Planning and Support
- Handwriting Skills Training
- Socialisation and Communication Skills Training
Our therapists are highly qualified to work with children with unique learning needs resulting from developmental conditions such as:
- Attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD) / Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Speech and Language Delays
Book a Complimentary Pre-Consultation Parent Discussion with our Therapist at Tiong Bahru Plaza.
By appointment only.
Weekend slots are available.
Tel: +65 6255 0064
Address: 302 Tiong Bahru Rd, Tiong Bahru Plaza (Central Plaza), #02-141A, Singapore 168732